Summer Festival in Tendo
(Last update: August 9, 2000)
# They changed the timetable of 1st day. Please attention !
Poster of Summer Festival in 2000
- Hanagasa Parade (update / Aug 3, 2000)
- This is the summer festival in Yamagata pref. Many people have a parade of local traditional hat dance.
- Shogi Hyakumen-Zashi (update / Jul 30, 2000)
- Very unique event! A few professional shogi players play shogi with over 100 children in same time. # This year they have an event at the Central Park.
- Shogi Mikoshi parade (update / Aug 3, 2000)
- They have a parade of Japanese Mikoshi on the 2nd day of the summer festival.
- Result of Parade (update / Aug 9, 2000)
- You may read lists of the result of parade, Hanagasa parade, Shogi Mikoshi parade, etc.
- Map of event place (update / Jul 30, 2000)
- Please attention !! You cannot drive in the central Tendo during the Summer Festival. # They control from 5:50p.m. to 9:30p.m.
- Poster Gallery (update / Jul 30, 2000)
- Display of posters of the Summer Festival. But only 2 now...
- Whole about the "Summer Festival" ...
- Tourist Center in Tendo
- 1-1-1, Honcho, Tendo-shi (In the Tendo Station)
- TEL +81-23-653-1680 / FAX +81-23-653-1685
- About the "Shogi Hyakumen Zashi" ...
- Tendo Junior Chamber
- 1-7-28, Izumicho, Tendo-shi
- TEL +81-23-653-6413
"Tourist guide in Tendo"
This web site is produced by one maniac for "Tendo". Please feel free to link to our site.
Copyright(C), 1997-2009 Tetsuya TAKAHASHI and "Ikechang"
Please use a feed back when you have a question, opinion, etc.